Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top 50 Cycling Blogs

How could I not be on it?!?! Haha, just kidding. If you are looking for some good biking blogs to read up on, go check out LondonCyclist's list of the top Bike Blogs! A huge congrats and well deserved applause for a gal I've been following for awhile now, Jill from Up in Alaska for coming in 23rd!

I'd also like to point out I am now following a new guy, Coast Kid. A scotsman that takes a lot of pictures and videos!

In other news, I am still on my running regiment. Getting quicker and more endurance, so yay for that.

2 comments:

  1. Some good ones there, and some I'm a little confused as to how they made the top of the chart.

    One I'm watching regularly is http://www.biking2work.co.uk/blog/ as he has some great video's of his trips (plus some hilarious blog tags).

    Good news on the running mate :) We were to go out again to Swinley Forest today (Sunday) but despite it supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far, its overcast and belting down with rain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That biking2work site is awesome. I really enjoy his Goals and Records page... going to add that to mine soon!

    ReplyDelete